2018 Season Dates: June 10th-September 16th.
Our current published rates for all inclusive family vacation packages through the 2018 season at Colorado Trails Ranch. You can make instant reservations through the form on any page of our website, or by calling the Colorado Trails Ranch office at 1.970.247.5055.
Rates are calculated per person, double occupancy, and are based on full-week ranch vacations spanning from Sunday to Sunday. This rate covers meals, accommodations, on-ranch activities and programs, as well as a staff service charge that frees guests from worrying about tips or gratuities.
You can check in at any time between 3:00 pm and 5:30 pm on your arrival Sunday. This will allow you and your family to check in and get settled in your cabin before dinner. Your first Colorado Trails Ranch event is our welcome to the ranch dinner, which begins at 6:30 pm. This includes introductions, an ice cream social event, and a vacation orientation explaining what the week ahead features.
Expected check out time the following Sunday is at 9:30am.
Come celebrate our 57th season with us!
Our guests during the 2018 Season can take advantage of our anniversary specials, extended from six years ago. Visit our Rates Page to learn the details.
- Based on availability, partial week reservations are accepted. These reservations must begin on Sundays with a three night minimum.
- The weekly rate is divided by 7, times the number of nights.
Standard Season Discounts:
- Week-long stays for the week beginning June 10th receive a 15% discount.
- Week-long stays for the weeks beginning August 12th and August 19th receive a 10% discount.
- Week-long stays between August 26th and September 16th receive a 20% discount.
Making Your Reservations:
- Deposit: Reservations at Colorado Trails Ranch require a deposit of $500 per person. Groups of 10 or more, we require that full payment be sent 90 days in advance of the reserved stay.
- Cancellation: At least 90 days notice for all cancellations is required for the refund of a reservation deposit. While your refund at such a point is guaranteed, there is a $100 per reservation cancellation fee. Groups with ten or more people require that full payment is made 90 days in advance. This payment is non-refundable unless the vacancies are filled.
- Credit Cards: We accept American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Service Charge: The weekly rates include a service charge that is distributed among Colorado Trails Ranch employees. This covers all gratuities for their eager assistance during your stay here, leaving you free to enjoy yourself without worrying about tipping our dude ranch staff.
- Taxes: To cover state and local taxes, a 6.8% tax will be added to your total bill.
Have questions about rates or reserving the right cabin? Give Us A Call